Some dates to keep in mind:
- Saturday, April 22nd, 12-6: Wilmington Earth Day – Hugh McRae Park
- Saturday, April 22nd – 9am, CBLC contest (Carolina Beach Longboard Club)
- Sunday, April 23rd, 12-5: Good Graces Tattoo Fundraiser. All proceeds go to US!! Free beer from Front Street Brewery.
- Saturday, April 29th, 10am. Sea Oats Planting, North End of Carolina Beach. Bring a hand trowel and/or hand held drill.
- Tuesday – Thursday, May 9-11th: Washington, DC – Blue Vision Summit is an ocean conference bringing ocean conservation leaders together every two years to network, build the blue movement and meet with the Administration and Congress to protect and restore the blue in our red, white and blue.
- Saturday, May 20th: Carolina Beach. Hands Across the Sand. More details to come.
- Wednesday, August 26th: “Whomparama” competition in CB
- Oct 14- WBLA contest (Wrightsville Beach Longboard Assoc.) at C Street
- November 2017: Shuckin’ Shack Anniversary. More details to come.
More info can be found on our Facebook page.